- American Rural Traditions
- Artists' Record Collections
- Country Music That Ain’t Slick
- Cry, Scream, And Moan: Electric Guitar Music
- Dance Music That’s Not Assaultive
- Delightfully Eclectic Mixes
- The Feminine Musique: Female Vocalists
- Important Record Labels
- Indie Music That's Not Too Weird
- Influential Producers
- Jazz Giants
- Legendary Recording Studios
- Master Composers
- Moogs & Korgs: Analog Synths
- Mustache Music (Or: Cool In The ‘70s)
- New Music For Baby Boomers
- Obscure Genres
- Playlist Comes Alive! : Live Recordings
- Reggae Beyond Bob Marley
- Stylish Music For The Fashion Set
- This Will Piss Off Your Parents
- Vintage Bachelor Pad
- Weird, Difficult & Avant-garde
- When You’re Over Being A Music Snob
- World Music You Can’t Play At A Cocktail Party
The seismic cultural shifts of the late '60s didn't escape Brazil which experienced it's own artistic revolution, dubbed Tropicália. Combining Brazilian pop with bits of British psychedelia, this movement influenced the music of David Byrne, Beck and more.
Krautrock is the British label given to the crop of German bands to emerge in the late '60 - the first generation born into post-war Germany. What united these artist wasn't a singular style, but a shared frustration and willingness to experiment.
On this playlist the fiercest Latina femcees take on the testosterone-dominated genres of reggaeton and hip hop.
Bhangra is a lively, percussive form of folk music and harvest dance from the Indian state of Punjab. Bhangra has enjoyed a surge in popularity worldwide, both in traditional form and as a fusion with genres such as hip-hop and reggae.
Bollywood, India's Hindi film industry, is known for its colorful song and dance numbers. Here is a collection of hit songs from Bollywood films from the past decade.
A taste of the hottest new dancehall "riddims" created during the last decade, featuring hard, fast, reggae-based grooves that have influenced hit songs by Beyonce, Rihanna and more.
This energetic urban hybrid of Latin American musical traditions and dancehall beats has ignited on a global scale, boasting multi-platinum reggaetoneros.