Terms of Service
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use the Songza.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Songza.com website.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Songza.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Songza.com .
- You must not, in the use of Songza, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You will not circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any technology used by Songza or its licensors to protect content accessible via Songza.com. Likewise, you will not circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, Songza's enforcement of it obligations under its music licenses.
- You will not create playlists on Songza for your own personal use and you will not circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any technology or methods used by Songza to prevent such use. (Contributing playlists to Songza for use by the broader Songza community does not violate this term.)
- You must be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must be at least 13 years of age or older to use Songza and if you are under 18, you must have your parent or guardian's approval and consent to these Terms.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Songza.com account. While Songza.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Songza cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Songza.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Songza.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.